Upton Park Stadium Fine Art - West Ham United Football Club
The Boleyn Ground, often referred to as Upton Park, was a football stadium located in Upton Park, east London. It was the home of West Ham United from 1904 until 2016.
The stadium was also briefly used by Charlton Athletic in the early 1990s during their years of financial difficulty.
The seating capacity of the ground at closure was 35,016.
From the 2016-17 season, West Ham United have played their home matches at the London Stadium in nearby Stratford. The last first-class match played at the Boleyn Ground was on 10 May 2016, a 3-2 West Ham United win in the Premier League against Manchester United.
The stadium was demolished in 2016 to make way for a new development
© Sports Stadia Art Ltd
Millenium Stadium Fine Art - Wales Rugby Union
The Millennium Stadium (Welsh: Stadiwm y Mileniwm), known since 2016 as the Principality Stadium (Welsh: Stadiwm Principality) for sponsorship reasons, is the national stadium of Wales. Located in Cardiff, it is the home of the Wales national rugby union team and has also held Wales national football team games. Initially built to host the 1999 Rugby World Cup, it has gone on to host many other large-scale events, such as the Tsunami Relief Cardiff concert, the Super Special Stage of Wales Rally Great Britain, the Speedway Grand Prix of Great Britain and various concerts. It also hosted six FA Cup finals and several other high-profile football fixtures while Wembley Stadium was being redeveloped
© SPORTS STADIA ART
Tannadice Park Stadium Fine Art - Dundee United Football Club
Tannadice Park, usually referred to as Tannadice, is a football stadium in Dundee, Scotland. It is the home ground of Dundee United F.C., who have played at Tannadice since the club was founded as Dundee Hibernian in 1909. The stadium has been all-seated since 1994 and has a capacity of 14,223. It is located only 200 yards (180 m) from Dundee F.C.'s stadium, Dens Park; the two are the closest senior football grounds in the UK.
The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers F.C. from 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League (1894-95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909
© Sports Stadia Art Ltd