Shipping & Delivery
We dispatch from the UK, USA, Australia and EU (Netherlands).
You can change where items are dispatched from by clicking on the relevant flag at the base of the page before adding to your basket.
To avoid delays please carefully check your shipping address to ensure it is correct (including any business names) before proceeding to payment.
Licensed images and gift certificates are sent instantly via email.
Where do you ship to and from?
- We ship professionally printed products all over the world from manufacturing facilities located in the UK, USA, EU (Netherlands) and Australia.
- To ensure a fast and affordable service, we aim to dispatch most items from our manufacturing facility nearest to your current location.
- You can choose a different dispatch location by clicking on the relevant flag at the base of the page before adding to your basket.
- Orders can be shipped to your home, work, or a friend's address.
- Licensed images and gift certificates are sent instantly via email.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping rates include both shipping costs and packaging.
- Once you have clicked through to the Your Basket page, you can enter the delivery country and choose a shipping method
- Shipping costs are then calculated and included in the order summary total.
- Some items may ship separately at no extra charge.
Is Sales Tax (VAT) included?
- Sales Tax (VAT) is included for UK orders and any EU orders that ship from the UK for goods totalling up to 150 Euros.
- Some items are now dispatched from within the EU for quicker shipping
- Orders from the UK to the EU are automatically managed by our system, with any relevant costs clearly shown in the shopping cart before payment is made.
- EU Orders from the UK for goods valued up to 150 Euros are covered by the HMRC/EU "IOSS" (Import One-Stop Shop) agreement.
- Our system manages the VAT, so there are no additional fees to pay upon delivery.
- The applicable VAT rate applies to the delivery address.
- In your order confirmation you will be given an IOSS code as proof of VAT payment.
- In the unlikely event the courier requests further VAT payment, confirm it has been paid quoting the IOSS code.
- EU Orders from the UK for goods valued over 150 Euros are not covered by the IOSS scheme, so payment is managed in two parts.
- In the shopping cart VAT is removed so there is less to pay upfront.
- We also show the estimated final payment that may be due when the order is ready for delivery (covering the applicable VAT rate for your location and any fees payable).
- In most cases payment can be made securely online.
Will I get charged other customs taxes?
- International orders (excluding those above) and any larger EU orders from the UK, may be subject to import duties and taxes.
- Customs regulations can vary from country to country and frequently change.
- While all reasonable steps are taken to comply with world shipping standards, additional customs taxes or duties may apply.
- Charges are assessed by local governments and are not included in the order total.
- Payment is the responsibility of the recipient and is usually required prior to delivery.
How will my order be packaged?
- We do our very best to securely package products so that they arrive safely.
- Small and medium prints are sent flat, with larger prints and posters rolled in strong tubes.
- All other products are sent in specially designed heavyweight boxes.
When can I expect delivery?
- To minimize shipping costs and speed up shipping, we aim to dispatch orders from the nearest manufacturing center to your current location.
- You can choose a different store by clicking on the relevant flag at the base of the page before adding to your basket.
- Estimated dispatch dates are provided prior to checkout and may vary depending on the product.
- Standard Shipping takes approximately 1-7 business days to arrive after dispatch.
- International Shipping may take approximately 7-14 business days to arrive after dispatch.
- We rely on a global network of shipping as well as local postal services to ship orders as soon as possible and will send an email when your order has shipped.
Can I track my order?
- Tracking is not always available however if a trackable service is being used, the details will be included in the email sent when your order has shipped.
- You can also check online if you have supplied a password to create an account at the checkout.
Tracking shows "delivered" but I have not received anything
- If you are not in when your order is delivered the courier may leave your parcel with a neighbour, in a safe place or a local collection point.
- When this happens, you will receive a notification card advising where it has been left or how to re-arrange shipping.
- If the package does not arrive within a day of the estimated delivery date:
- Check with members of your household, neighbors, doormen and colleagues to see if someone accepted packages on your behalf.
- Look around your area; couriers try to leave packages in safe locations. Typical spots include under porches, under benches, back doors, and around garages.
- Look for an attempted delivery notice. If the courier feels it is unsafe to leave your package, the driver will leave a note.
What happens if my order is returned?
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable.
- If this happens, we will contact you to check the shipping address and ask if you would like the item sent back out (note: we will only reship returned to sender items to the same, or revised, address once more).
For more information please visit our FAQ Help Page or contact us via email.